Chapters one and two
Answer the questions in complete paragraphs (at least 3), APA style (citations/references) and make sure to separate/number the answers
1. Explain the differences between Classic Autism and Asperger Disorder according to the DSM-V (Diagnostic Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association).
2. How is ASD identified and diagnosed? Name and describe some of the measurement tools.
3. Describe the characteristics of ASD under each criterion: a) language deficits, b) social differences, c) behavior, and d) motor deficits.
4. List and describe the evidence-base practices for educating ASD children discussed in chapter 2.
5. Describe the differences between a focused intervention and comprehensive treatment models.
6. What are the components of effective instruction for students with ASD?
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
the questions was first posted on March 6, 2020 at 4:40 pm.
©2019 "Nursing Researcher". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com