SOCIOLOGY Instructions You are going to expand your ideas for an ideal society to include social classes. Your paper will cover three sections: key components, theory, and the people.Project Sections
- You are going to expand your ideas for an ideal society to include social classes. Your paper will cover three sections: key components, theory, and the people.
Project Sections (Be sure to address the following questions in each section.)
- What is social stratification?
- What is social mobility?
- Are there social classes? How are these categorized? How are they defined?
- How are stratification systems maintained in this society?
- What are the two ways in which poverty is defined?
- How do Wright’s model of social class and Gilbert and Kahl’s model of social class fit within this ideal society? Does the society require different social classes? Why or why not?
- Are people able to advance their social class within this society?
- How can people advance their social class within this society?
- Do prejudice and discrimination fit within this society?
- How can people from one social class connect with people in a different social class?
- How do people within a minority relate with others?
- How does poverty play a role in society?
- Does poverty impact behaviors and interactions of those within the community?
- The paper should be at least 3 pages (the title page and reference page do not count as part of the page requirement).
- Papers must include at least three sources from academic books or journal articles cited in APA Style.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
SOCIOLOGY Instructions was first posted on December 16, 2019 at 9:14 am.
©2019 "Nursing Researcher". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org