eek 1 Project – Due
Applications of the PRECEDE-PROCEED Model
The predisposing, reinforcing, and enabling constructs in educational diagnosis and evaluation (PRECEDE), along with the policy, regulatory, and organizational constructs in educational and environmental development (PROCEED) form the PRECEDE-PROCEED model. This is the most widely used planning model in health promotion and health education. The model has grown from the original five-phase planning model to a comprehensive planning and evaluation process.
For this assignment, you will focus on a single phase of the model: the educational and ecological assessment.
From among the following health behaviors, select one that you would like to focus on:
- Unprotected intercourse among teens
- Poor medication compliance
- Overexposure to the sun
Using the readings for this week and the Internet, write a 2–3-page paper.
Cover the following:
- Describe, in brief, the health behavior you selected.
- Discuss why this behavior is problematic.
- Identify two to three predisposing, reinforcing, and enabling (PRE) factors for the health behavior using empirical support. Explain how you derived these factors.
- Discuss possible interventions based on the PRE factors.
The post Promotion And Disease appeared first on MBA Nursing Papers.