Please! No Plagiarized Work
Learners are required to maintain a reflective journal integrating leadership and inquiry into current practice. Your journal will reflect on the personal knowledge and skills gained in this course and should address a variable combination of the following:
- New practice approaches
- Intraprofessional collaboration
- Health care delivery and clinical systems
- Ethical considerations in health care
- Population health concerns
- The role of technology in improving health care outcomes
- Health policy
- Leadership and economic models
- Health disparities
Learners will outline what they have discovered about their professional practice, personal strengths and weaknesses that surfaced, additional resources and abilities that could be introduced to a given situation to influence optimal outcomes, and finally, how the learner met the competencies aligned to this course.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post integrating leadership and inquiry into current practice. appeared first on Health Term Papers.