Use the six criteria from this week’s readings from Fundamentals of Nursing Models, Theories, and Practice as a guide for this assignment.
Select a practice/clinical setting.
Use the following six criteria to select a theory appropriate for the setting you chose:
- Clinical setting
- Origin of the theory
- Paradigms as a basis for choice
- Patient’s needs
1. What practice or clinical setting you chose.
2. How the six criteria helped you choose.
3. Why the selected theory is well suited to it.
Cite a minimum of two sources in text and include a page or slide with APA-formatted references.
Format your assignment as one of the following:
- 15- to 20-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes
- 1,050- to 1,225-word paper
Recommended course Textbook to use:
McKenna, H., Pajnkihar, M., Murphy, F. (2014). Fundamentals of nursing models, theories, and practice. Malden, MA: John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Sitzman, K., Watson, J. (2014). Caring science, mindful practice. New York, NY: Springer.
Snowden, A., Donnell, A., & Duffy, T. (2010). Pioneering theories in nursing. London, England: Andrews UK Limited.
The post Fundamentals of Nursing Models Questions appeared first on MBA Nursing Papers.