To prepare for this assignment:
- Review Chapter 5 in your course text, Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences. Pay particular attention to the definitions of validity and reliability, the various types of validity and reliability, and how measures of each are reported.
- Choose an area of forensic psychology which you find interesting.
- Using the Walden Library, select and review a research study/article that relates to this area and that also addresses validity and reliability.
- Consider whether the validity and reliability, as reported in the research article you selected, are accurate or suspect and why.
The assignment (1–3 pages):
- Briefly describe the research study you selected.
- Explain the type(s) of validity and reliability relevant to this study.
- Explain whether you think the validity and reliability, as reported in the article, are accurate or suspect and why.
- Explain what difference validity and reliability make in the study you selected and why.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
forensic psychology was first posted on March 19, 2020 at 2:55 pm.
©2019 "Nursing Researcher". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com