Use the information presented in the module folder along with your readings from the textbook to answer the following questions.
- Describe three (3) functions of a normal healthy body that help prevent the occurrence of UTIs:
- List two reasons why women are at higher risks for developing UTIs
- Briefly describe the two-step process used to diagnose UTIs. Which organism is most often responsible for causing UTIs?
- What is Vaginosis? List some of the members of the normal microflora of the female reproductive organs and discuss factors that may contribute to an abnormal increase in these organisms.
5. Describe and explain the primary, secondary, latent, and tertiary stages of syphilis:
6. Explain why a person with AIDS is more susceptible to opportunistic infections. What diseases or conditions might a person with HIV or AIDS be more susceptible to?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Describe three (3) functions of a normal healthy body that help prevent the occurrence of UTIs appeared first on Health Term Papers.