hi ,i have attached 2 files which contain questionary and completed paper which u have to study the completed paper and have to work on this paper by getting some idea over the subject and work on th
i have attached 2 files which contain questionary and completed paper which u have to study the completed paper and have to work on this paper by getting some idea over the subject and work on the paper by covering all the topics in the questionary,
length: 3000 words
Submission method options: Alternative submission method
This assessment requires you to develop the remaining sections of a comprehensive international business plan for your selected organisation in the new Asian country target market. The final document should include a summary of your findings from Assessments 2 revised as necessary.
The aim is to do further research and analysis to recommend a market entry strategy that will enable the organisation to achieve its objectives in the new market. This includes:
- identifying market opportunities for the organisation’s products /services
- recommendations, if any, regarding product/service modification or adaptations required for market success
- market entry strategy options and recommendation for a preferred option
- marketing and R&D considerations
- recommendations regarding production
- international human resources management (HRM) issues and considerations
The assignment should be a maximum of 3000 words. It is strongly recommended to use headings/sub-headings to highlight changes in topic.
A suggested report structure is
- Executive Summary (a 2 page (maximum) summary of key findings, strategies and outcomes).
- Introduction to the report.
- Brief background to company and selected international country: ie brief, approx 2 page synopsis of Assessment 2
- Conclusions of SWOT analysis i.e., from Assessment 2
- Additional analysis reflecting your further country analysis (if any)
- Competitive strategy analysis (product/service)
- Market entry option analysis and preferred option recommendation
- Marketing and R&D considerations (including competitive strategy)
- Recommendations regarding production
- International HRM issues and considerations
This assessment task will assess the following learning outcome/s:
- be able to analyse the elements of the global marketplace.
- be able to critically evaluate global business opportunities.
- be able to interpret and assess the impact of marketplace variables on business practice in the global marketplace.
- be able to select markets and justify market entry options.
- be able to effectively communicate recommendations of a global business strategy.
The final project will expect in-depth engagement with relevant international business knowledge and will help students build skills required for work in this expanding field.
This assessment has been designed to:
· demonstrate the application of the knowledge gained in the subject to the development of international business planning strategies ; and
· allow you to develop your information searching and critical thinking skills; and provide you with further experience in academic writing.
On successful completion of this Assessment, you should:
· be able to create justifiable and effective international business strategies.
Subject learning outcomes
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
demonstrate the application was first posted on December 21, 2019 at 3:51 pm.
©2019 "Nursing Researcher". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com