This Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via the allocated folder. · Email submission will not be accepted. · You are advised to make your work clear and well-presented, ma
· This Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via the allocated folder.
· Email submission will not be accepted.
· You are advised to make your work clear and well-presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· You MUST show all your work, and text must not be converted into an image, unless specified otherwise by the question.
· Late submission will result in ZERO marks being awarded.
· The work should be your own, copying from students or other resources will result in ZERO marks.
· Use Times New Roman font for all your answers.
Create a java program for Student profile with the following requirements.
a) Each Student has: two variables id, and name.
b) A Student can be initialization with two constructers:
· Constructer without parameters, that set the id to zero and the name to an empty string.
· Constructer with tow parameters to initialize the variables id and name by a specific value.
c) Add a set method for each variable that change them to a specific value.
d) Add a get method for each variable which return its value.
To test the program, create a class StudentTest with the main method.
In the main method:
a) Create two empty Student profiles S1 and S2.
b) Print the S1 and S2 information.
c) Create a new student profile S3, specify the student id and name.
d) Change S3 id and name.
e) Print the id and name of S3.
For each of the code fraCorrect or Incorrectgment or declarations in the first column, please state whether the code fragment is correct or incorrect. In case it is incorrect, please provide the correct code in the appropriate cell.
Correct or Incorrect ?
If incorrect, rewrite the correct code
int z = 20,000;
double weight = “65”;
public class Count
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
Correct or Incorrect was first posted on December 19, 2019 at 10:34 am.
©2019 "Nursing Researcher". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com