PLEASE FOLLOW EVERY INSTRUCTIONS. SEE THE DOCUMENT ATTACHED BELLOW TO ANSWER THE ASSIGMENT. THE ASSIGMENT HAS TO BE FREE OF PLAGIARISM.
In a written paper of 1,200-1,500 words, apply the concepts of epidemiology and nursing research to a communicable disease.
Communicable Disease Selection
Choose one communicable disease from the following list:
- Hepatitis B
Epidemiology Paper Requirements
Include the following in your assignment:
- Description of the communicable disease (causes, symptoms, mode of transmission, complications, treatment) and the demographic of interest (mortality, morbidity, incidence, and prevalence).
- Describe the determinants of health and explain how those factors contribute to the development of this disease.
- Discuss the epidemiologic triangle as it relates to the communicable disease you have selected. Include the host factors, agent factors (presence or absence), and environmental factors. (The textbook describes each element of the epidemiologic triangle).
- Explain the role of the community health nurse (case finding, reporting, data collecting, data analysis, and follow-up).
- Identify at least one national agency or organization that addresses the communicable disease chosen and describe how the organization(s) contributes to resolving or reducing the impact of disease.
A minimum of three references is required.
Refer to “Communicable Disease Chain” and “Chain of Infection” for assistance completing this assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
Communicable Disease was first posted on December 14, 2019 at 1:55 pm.
©2019 "Nursing Researcher". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com