The 4 assignments are an analysis of the selected neuropsychological disorder-Social Anxiety Disorder or Social Phobia. Be sure to use current terminology from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual 5 (DSM-5). The emphasis of your 4 papers should be on the neuroscience aspects of Social Anxiety Disorder and be formatted according to APA style.
Assignment 1: Neuropsychological Disorder-Social Anxiety Disorder (Social Phobia)
Must be a minimum of two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages). In your paper, please be sure that the following aspects of your topic are discussed:
• Explain the theories of etiology (causes) with a focus on the neurobiology of the disorder.
• Explain associated factors in development of the disorder (genetic, environmental, familial, lifestyle).
• Describe the pathology of the disorder with an emphasis on the abnormalities of nervous system structure and function, including any genetic and biochemical aspects.
• Give examples of treatment options, including both drug (pharmacological) and non-drug (nonpharmacological treatments), with rationales for use of these treatments based on current understanding of the neurobiology of the disorder.
• Summarize diagnostic and research technologies employed in clinical diagnosis, clinical and behavioral health care, and basic science research.
Research the topic and obtain a minimum of two to three scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources published within the last five years. These sources should provide evidence-based information regarding the biological and psychological features of the disorder, with an emphasis on the neurobiology of your selected topic.
Assignment 2: Annotated Bibliography
For this assignment, be sure to complete and submit the Annotated Bibliography Template
Complete the following:
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
an analysis was first posted on March 25, 2020 at 4:07 pm.
©2019 "Nursing Researcher". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org